The University of Salamanca.

  3.The university, the cradle of history in Salamanca.

This is the most important monument in Salamanca. If you go there, probably most of the souvenir shops will have many t-shirts, sweaters and magnets with the symbol of the university. 

Most of the Spanish people will know the importance of this place to the history of Spain, but if you don’t know it; the university of Salamanca was where mostly of the most famous writers and poets of Spain studied.

When I visited the university, I felt like an old Spanish poet of the XVII century, like Luis de Góngora. You can see many rooms that were the classrooms of that time, the uniforms that they used and their advances in science and literature.

If you enjoy learning about biology, or if you like cartography, or if you like literature. You will like this place as much as me, I promise.


Gallego, F. (2018, November 23). Universidad de Salamanca, edificio histórico | Ida y Vuelta. Ida y Vuelta Blog de Viajes. Retrieved April 18, 2023, from https://www.idayvueltablogdeviajes.com/2018/11/universidad-salamanca-edificio-historico.html

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Conclusion

Cathedral of Salamanca.

Garden of Calisto y Melibea.