Cathedral of Salamanca.

 1.  The Cathedral of Salamanca, a scam.

The fun fact of this cathedral is that if you’re talking about two churches joined together, when you’re referring to this monument. The old church dated the XIII-XIV century, with a Romanesque style; and the new one dated the XVI century, with Baroque and Gothic style.

Honestly, when I saw this cathedral outside, I thought that it would be gorgeous inside; but when I entered all those expectatives blurred.

I paid 10 euros for a guide visit, and I never had thought how bad it would be. The guide was my phone, and you could hear the other people's phones. The guide in my opinion didn´t worthwhile.

The part that I most liked it were the organ of the new church (I put a photo 😉)

The inside of the cathedral was gorgeous, I loved it. But not for 10 euros. I backed the wrong horse, honestly.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Conclusion

Garden of Calisto y Melibea.