Garden of Calisto y Melibea.

 2. The Garden of Calisto y Melibea.

This part of the trip was my favorite, because I love classic literature and if you love it too, probably you know what I’m referring to.

The Garden of Calisto y Melibea is based on the book “La Celestina”, an important one in Spanish literature. You can see many flowers (you know it is a garden) and climbing plants that covered many arches of this place, and you could see all the city on an ace balcony.  But the thing that I loved the most was the vibe and how I felt there. I saw many groups of college students talking and passing the time there; this fact plus the sunset and the place, made my day. This place was: Angelic.

I recommend this place, honestly. If you go with some friends to Salamanca, the garden of Calisto y Melibea is a good option for chilling with them one afternoon.


Durán, D. (2018, July 14). Periódico digital de Salamanca con todas las noticias y sucesos. La Crónica de Salamanca - Periódico digital de Salamanca con todas las noticias y sucesos. Retrieved April 18, 2023, from https://lacronicadesalamanca.com/209976-el-rincon-de-calisto-y-melibea/







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Conclusion

Cathedral of Salamanca.